How LoRaWAN lighting control system works
Think of a LoRaWAN smart lighting control system as a smart, responsive computer network that gives light. In general, Yibai’s LoRaWAN control system connected lighting system consists of three main levels or layers: hardware installed in the illuminated space, software accessible via the cloud, and optional services from our company.
The LoRaWAN lighting control system uses both lighting hardware and networking hardware. In illuminated spaces, connected LED luminaires, while sensors of various kinds collect data from the illuminated environment. Behind the scenes, lighting controllers and standard networking devices afford connectivity and integration.
The cloud-based platform serves the full range of software applications for lighting management, monitoring, and control. Collected data is stored in the cloud, along with analysis and visualization tools for turning data into insight.
Supports from Yibai Company
Professional, managed, and lifecycle services from Yibai LED lighting offers such aids as system audit and design, remote system management and maintenance, UV-C disinfection, and light as a service, where you buy the light, not the lighting.
Hardware-Melo series LED Street Light
- Melo Series LED Street light is fully optimized to become your long-term lighting and innovation partner. Thanks to its future-proof system ready architecture, the use of optimized Lumileds LED and optical platform ensuring best in class lighting performance in a broad range of applications. It also offers improved serviceability.
- The installation has also become easier and faster, also the cable feed-through has been redesigned and access to the gear components is easy thanks to top down tool-less access.
- Melo offers all connectivity and dimming options available today and thanks to being system ready, it can also be paired with lighting management systems such as Smart City or existing and upcoming sensor innovations.
- Melo has been developed to optimize and simplify spare part repair and maintenance work using a new plug & play module containing all electrical components in an easy to handle and accessible box inside the housing.
- As a company conscious about the impact of light on the environment and biodiversity, we also equipped the Melo family with dedicated light recipes that help with maintaining the optimal ecosystems for bats or preserve a dark night sky.
- LoraWan products based on Semtech SX1301 .
- 10 channels: 8*Multi-SF + 1*Standard LoRa + 1*FSK.
- It supports GPRS/4G and the Ethernet interface.
- Long distance: up to 5KM.
- It controls up to 3000 nodes.
- Speed:125K-500K for option.
- IP67 waterproof performance.
- Optional frequency band: 470M, 868M, 915M.
- With GPS positioning function, gateway positioning function.
- With an antenna, a lightning protector protects the equipment and prevents lightning strikes.
A communication bridge between server(by 2G/4G/Ethernet) and LCU(by LoRa), update by OTA, 12V DC input, IP67
Hardware-LoRaWAN Lamp Controller NEMA
- Standard NEMA 7-PIN interface.
- Remotely turn ON/OFF, built-in 16A relay.
- Photocell auto control.
- It supports a dimming interface: DALI and 0-10V.
- It supports remote reading of electricity data: current, voltage, power, power factor, and consumed energy.
- It supports recording the total energy consumed and resetting.
- Optional sensor: GPS, tilt detection.
- Lamp failure detection: LED lamp.
- Automatically report failure notifications to the server.
- Surge protection
A lamp controller linked with LED driver, communicate with RTU by Lora. Remotely turn ON/OFF, dimming(0-10V/DALI), lightning protection, lamp failure detection, 96-264VAC, 2W, IP65
Hardware-LoRaWAN Lamp Controller Zhaga
- 4-pin Zhaga book 18 interfaces, plug and play.
- Remotely turn ON/OFF.
- Photocell and time based auto control.
- DALI 2.0 protocol, work with D4i and Philips SR series driver .
- Remote reading of electricity data: current, voltage, power, power factor, and consumed energy.
- Auto-reporting electrical parameters and total energy, remote resetting.
- Surge protection.
- Lamp failure detection and automatic notification for alarms.
- Optional sensor: GPS, tilt detection, RTC.
- Support integration with 3rd party LoraWAN gateway.
A lamp controller with Zhaga interface, standard LoraWAN communication. Remotely turn ON/OFF, dimming(DALI2.0), photocell, Lamp failure detection, 12-24VDC, 2W, IP65.
Software-Remote lighting management software
From 100 to 1.000.000 connected streetlights. From, 1.000.000 to an unlimited number of smart streetlight controllers in large urban agglomerations or geographically unconnected metropolises. YIBAI® StreetLight Control software is designed to efficiently manage any street lighting project, depending on your city’s particularities.
With YIBAI® StreetLight Control software, every user can focus on what’s important, rely on automation to get things done, and base any optimization decisions on a wealth of available data. Everything with a sleek, clean, efficient, and mobile-friendly design.